Using the FrontPage Explorer
1 In the FrontPage Explorer, you can create a new folder in two of the views:
- In the All Folders pane of the Folders view, click the folder to which you want to add a new folder.
- In the Files pane of the Navigation view, click the folder to which you want to add a new folder. To add a new folder at the same level as the folders listed in the Files pane, click anywhere on the background of the Files pane to cancel the selection of any files or folders.
2 On the File menu, choose New, then select Folder.
The FrontPage Explorer creates a new folder, labelled "New Folder."
3 To change the folder name, type its label.
In the FrontPage Explorer, you can select pages as follows:
- In the Folders view, click the pages you want to select in the Files pane.
- In the All Files view, click the pages you want to select from the list of folders and files.
- In the Navigation view, you can select an individual page in the Navigation pane by clicking that page. You can select one or more pages in the Files pane by clicking those pages.
- In the Hyperlinks view, you can select an individual page in the All Pages pane or the Hyperlinks pane by clicking that page.
- In the Hyperlink Status view, you can select one or more pages that contain hyperlinks by clicking those pages in the hyperlink status list.
- In the Tasks view, you can select one or more pages that are linked to tasks by clicking those pages in the task list.
Use this procedure to print the navigation structure of the current FrontPage web displayed in the Navigation Pane of the FrontPage Explorer's Navigation View.
Tip You can preview how the navigation structure will appear when printed by choosing the Print Preview command on the File menu.
1 On the File menu, choose Print Navigation View.
2 In the Print dialog box, specify printing options such as the printer name and number of copies, and then click OK.
In the FrontPage Explorer's Navigation view, you can view how a web structure will look before you print it.
1 On the File menu, choose Print Preview.
2 When you have finished previewing the printed structure, click Close.